Remove or Edit The WooCommerce Menu Icon
By default, if you have the WooCommerce plugin active on the OceanWP theme, then a little shopping cart will display in the main navigation menu. This icon can be removed and also tweaked via the WordPress Customizer.
Browse to: Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Menu Cart.
Additional changes you can perform:
- disable the display of the menu cart icon,
- adjust visibility settings per device,
- choose the display style (icon, sum, cart count, etc.),
- choose cart style (drop-down, for example),
- choose your preferred icon,
- and much more.
Important The cart icon in the menu is cached. You must add/remove something from your cart in order to see the difference when altering this setting.