I Uploaded My Logo but the Demo Logo Is Still Visible
If you have uploaded your logo but the demo logo is still displaying, please make sure you have correctly added your:
- Logo via Appearance > Customize > Header > Logo
- Retina logo via Appearance > Customize > Header > Logo (set the logo max width and height if the logo exceeds recommended dimensions)
- Mobile logo via Appearance > Customize > Header > Mobile Menu
After you have uploaded all logos, clear your entire browser/website/cloud cache if changes are not visible right away.
Check for a possible plugin conflict
If you have taken all the recommended steps, but your logo is still not appearing, you need to check for a possible plugin conflict.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard, Plugins > Installed Plugins
- Disable all non-Ocean plugins one by one, starting from third-party menu plugins (if any)
- Check your page after deactivating each plugin by refreshing it
If none of the recommendations worked for you and you are still experiencing difficulties with the logo upload, please contact our Support team.