Ocean Social Sharing Changelog
Ocean Social Sharing Changelog:
= 1.0.15 =
- Added: Codes for the Freemius switch.
= 1.0.14 =
- Added: WhatsApp button.
= 1.0.13 =
- Fixed: W3C HTML Validation.
- Fixed: RTL issue.
= 1.0.12 =
- Added: Polish translation, thanks to Fin Fafarafiel.
= 1.0.11 =
- Fixed: Double handle for the Twitter button.
= 1.0.10 =
- Added: Estonian translation, thanks to Janek Tuttar.
= 1.0.9 =
- Fixed: Issue with apostrophe for the Twitter button.
= 1.0.8 =
- Added: New field in the customizer to choose your social icons position: before, after or before and after.
- Added: Spanish language, thank you to Angel Julian Mena.
- Deleted: Admin notice if OceanWP is not the theme used.
= 1.0.7 =
- Fixed: Issue with the Twitter button if you add a description via Yoast SEO.
= 1.0.6 =
- Added: New social networks: Viber, VK, Reddit, Tumblr and Viadeo.
- Added: Three styles: Minimal, Colored and Dark.
- Added: Social names, now you can display the social name and icon.
- Added: Border Radius setting.
- Added: Heading Position field to display the heading on side or top of the social buttons.
- Tweak: Icons replaced by SVG so if you disable Font Awesome, the social share icons are still there.
- Tweak: Social windows now opens in the middle of the page.
= 126.96.36.199 =
- Added: All sanitize_callback for the customizer options.
= 188.8.131.52 =
- Added: HTTPS for the Twitter and LinkedIn sharing links.
= 1.0.5 =
- Fixed: Issue with Facebook sharing url fixed.
= 1.0.4 =
- Fixed: Issue if you add more tag to your content fixed.
= 1.0.3 =
- Tweak: Register translation string.
= 1.0.2 =
- Added: Support OceanWP 1.1.
- Tweak: Multicheck field replaced by sortable control, now you can change positioning of the social buttons.
= 1.0.1 =
- Fixed: Problem excerpt before the social links.
= 1.0.0 =
- Initial release.