Ocean Posts Slider Changelog
Ocean Posts Slider Changelog:
= 2.0.1 =
- Fixed: Posts Slider JS conflict with Elementor Swiper JS.
= 2.0.0 =
- Added: Vanilla JS.
= 1.1.1 =
- Added: Version updated for WordPress 5.7.
= 1.1.0 =
- Added: Version updated for WordPress 5.4.
= 1.0.13 =
- Added: Codes for the Freemius switch.
= 1.0.12 =
- Added: Filter for the post heading tags.
= 1.0.11 =
- Added: Polish translation, thanks to Fin Fafarafiel.
- Tweak: e.preventDefault(); used instead of return false; for the modal script so you can add additional events.
- Tweak: Better approch for calling the metabox scripts.
= 1.0.10 =
- Added: New setting to only display the first post of each categories, thank you to Stéphane Legrand.
= 1.0.9 =
- Added: Spanish language, thank you to Angel Julian Mena.
- Deleted: Admin notice if OceanWP is not the theme used.
= 1.0.8 =
- Fixed: Capabilities issue in the metabox.
= 1.0.7 =
- Tweak: Changed the select2 script to avoid plugins conflicts.
= 1.0.6 =
- Tweak: Some code improvements for the metabox.
= 184.108.40.206 =
- Added: New select field to choose your post type to display in the slider, default is post.
- Tweak: JS script, if the carousel script is disabled, there will be no error in the console.
- Fixed: Issue with the primary color arrays.
- Deleted: Image resizer, directly incorporated into Ocean Extra.
= 220.127.116.11 =
- Fixed: Issue with style.
= 1.0.5 =
- Fixed: Issue with the slide transition on mobile.
= 1.0.4 =
- Added: New field "Include Cat" to only show some categories on the slider.
= 18.104.22.168 =
- Tweak: Admin script loaded only when necessary.
= 1.0.3 =
- Added: New option "Number Per Slide" to add your custom number of posts per slide.
- Added: New options "Image Width" and "Image Height" to add your own images sizes.
= 1.0.2 =
- Fixed: Small issue with variables.
= 1.0.1 =
- Fixed: Conflict with Ocean Product Sharing.
= 1.0.0 =
- Initial release.