Ocean Demo Import Changelog
Ocean Demo Import Changelog:
*Important Notice: Since the Ocean Extra plugin version 1.5.17, the Ocean Demo Import plugin is no longer needed because all free demos are incorporated into the Ocean Extra extension.
= 1.0.11 =
- Added: Codes for the Freemius switch.
= 1.0.10 =
- Added: Notice added to tell you that this plugin can be removed from your website as all free demos have been directly incorporated in Ocean Extra.
= 1.0.9 =
- Added: Polish translation, thanks to Fin Fafarafiel.
= 1.0.8 =
-Added: Now you will have two steps to import a demo, in the second step, you will be able to import only the XML file and/or the customizer settings and/or the widgets.
-Tweak: Much better approch to import a demo, now you just need to click the demo you want to import, install the required plugins and wait for the import.
= 1.0.7 =
- Fixed: Install buttons style.
- Added: Spanish language, thank you to Angel Julian Mena.
- Deleted: Admin notice if OceanWP is not the theme used.
= 1.0.6 =
- Updated: Stylish demo files.
- Tweak: OceanWP name for the White Label extension.
= 1.0.5 =
- Added: French translation, thanks a lot to Jean of freepixel.net.
= 1.0.4 =
- Fixed: Issue menu import with PHP 7.
= 18.104.22.168 =
- Fixed: Preview demos url.
= 1.0.3 =
- Added: New eCommerce demo [Simple](https://simple.oceanwp.org/).
= 1.0.2 =
- Added: Filter and search bar to easily find a demo.
- Tweak: Images size updated for large screens.
= 22.214.171.124 =
- Fixed: Problem ith images.
= 1.0.1 =
- Added: Support OceanWP 1.1.
= 1.0.0 =
- Initial release.