Ocean Side Panel Changelog
Ocean Side Panel Changelog:
= 2.0.6 =
- Fixed: My Library: Custom Template: dynamic blocks is not rendering in custom template.
= 2.0.5 =
- Fixed: Custom Templates: Content display issues when templates used on Elementor pages.
= 2.0.4 =
- Improved: Theme Panel.
- Fixed: Custom Template is not rendering perfectly for custom locations.
= 2.0.3 =
- Fixed: Scripts: loading issue.
= 2.0.2 =
- Improved: Fade and Slide transition effects.
- Fixed: Demo Import: inherit style issue.
= 2.0.1 =
- Fixed: PHP error in the admin panel widgets area.
= 2.0.0 =
- Added: Vanilla JS.
= 1.1.2 =
- Fixed: Missing icon issue.
= 1.1.1 =
- Added: OceanWP SVG icon support.
= 1.1.0 =
- Added: Version updated for WordPress 5.4.
= 1.0.13 =
- Fixed: Broken icon issue.
= 1.0.12 =
- Added: Codes for Freemius switch.
= 1.0.11 =
- Added: Polish translation, thanks to Fin Fafarafiel.
- Fixed: Custom breakpoint issue.
= 1.0.10 =
- Added: Filter to enbale/disable the side panel via a child theme.
- Fixed: Issue if you use a custom link or button to open the side panel.
= 1.0.9 =
- Fixed: Custom template issue if it is not created with a page builder.
= 1.0.8 =
- Added: New field in the OceanWP Settings metabox to disable the side panel per page/post.
- Fixed: Border radius issue on the opening button on the left side.
- Added: Spanish language, thank you to Angel Julian Mena.
- Deleted: Admin notice if OceanWP is not the theme used.
= 1.0.7 =
- Added: New options to color for the opening button.
- Added: New option to allow you to add the text before/after the opening icon.
- Tweak: Elementor instance.
= 1.0.6 =
- Added: New Template field, now you can select a template created in Theme Panel > My Library to replace the panel content.
- Added: New breakpoints field, now you can hide the side panel at the media query you want.
- Added: New field to choose to place the opening button in the menu or beside the panel.
- Added: Custom opening buttons with effects.
- Added: Shortcode to display the opening button where you want, see the different parameters: http://docs.oceanwp.org/article/462-ospbtn-shortcode
- Fixed: Issue with the opening icon on mobile.
= 1.0.5 =
- Added: French translation, thanks a lot to Jean of freepixel.net.
= 1.0.4 =
- Fixed: Customizer options issue.
= 188.8.131.52 =
- Added: All sanitize_callback for the customizer options.
- Fixed: Icons select options.
= 1.0.3 =
- Tweak: Improved panel width field in the customizer.
= 184.108.40.206 =
- Fixed: Scrolling issue on mobile device.
= 1.0.2 =
- Added: New option to choose your icon for the opening button.
- Added: New option to add text for the opening button.
- Added: New option to hide the close button of the panel.
- Added: New option to displace or not the panel.
- Added: New option to add an overlay when the panel is opened.
- Added: New option to control the width of the panel.
- Added: NiceScroll, now you can scroll into the panel without scrollbar.
= 1.0.1 =
- Added: Support OceanWP 1.1.
= 1.0.0 =
- Initial release.