Ocean Footer Callout Changelog
Ocean Footer Callout Changelog:
= 1.0.13 =
- Fixed: Typography issue.
= 1.0.12 =
- Added: Polish translation, thanks to Fin Fafarafiel.
= 1.0.11 =
- Added: Function to enable/disable the footer callout via a child theme.
= 1.0.10 =
- Added: New fields in the customizer to allow you to add custom classes for the button. Now you can use Ocean Modal Windows with it.
- Added: Typography fields for the text and button.
- Added: Spanish language, thank you to Angel Julian Mena.
- Deleted: Admin notice if OceanWP is not the theme used.
= 1.0.9 =
- Fixed: Capabilities issue in the metabox.
- Removed: Deprecated fields.
= 1.0.8 =
- Tweak: Elementor instance.
= 1.0.7 =
- Added: New field to select template created from Theme Panel > My Library.
- Added: French translation, thanks a lot to Jean of freepixel.net.
= 1.0.6 =
- Tweak: Changed butterbean action to add the callout in the metabox.
= 1.0.5 =
- Fixed: Customizer options issue.
= 22.214.171.124 =
- Added: All sanitize_callback for the customizer options.
= 126.96.36.199 =
- Tweak: Improved controls.
= 188.8.131.52 =
- Fixed: Problem to display page content if no callout content defined.
= 1.0.4 =
- Added: New option to select a page and display the content in the callout.
= 1.0.3 =
- Tweak: Register translation strings.
= 1.0.2 =
- Tweak: Hook modified.
= 1.0.1 =
- Added: Support OceanWP 1.1.
= 1.0.0 =
- Initial release.