Ocean Sticky Footer Changelog
Ocean Sticky Footer Changelog:
= 2.0.0 =
- Added: Vanilla JS.
= 1.1.2 =
- Fixed: SVG Icon doesn't appear.
= 1.1.1 =
- Added: OceanWP SVG icon support.
= 1.1.0 =
- Added: Version updated for WordPress 5.4.
= 1.0.9 =
- Fixed: Issue in responsive.
= 1.0.8 =
- Added: Polish translation, thanks to Fin Fafarafiel.
= 1.0.7 =
- Added: Typography fields for the footer bar menu and text.
= 1.0.6 =
- Added: Spanish language, thank you to Angel Julian Mena.
- Deleted: Admin notice if OceanWP is not the theme used.
= 1.0.5 =
- Fixed: CSS issue when boxed layout is selected.
= 1.0.4 =
- Added: French translation, thanks a lot to Jean of freepixel.net.
= 1.0.3 =
- Fixed: Customizer options issue.
= 126.96.36.199 =
- Added: All sanitize_callback for the customizer options.
= 188.8.131.52 =
- Added: Text field to allow you to add your own opening icon.
- Tweak: Icons in the menu.
= 184.108.40.206 =
- Deleted: Menu item span tag, directly implanted in the theme if an icon is added.
= 1.0.2 =
- Fixed: Issue with the Footer Callout extension fixed.
= 1.0.1 =
- Fixed: Issue with links that were not clickable when the extension was enabled.
= 1.0.0 =
- Initial release.