The OceanWP Customizer Reset option allows you to delete all Customizer styling (be it yours or imported with one of the OceanWP WordPress website templates).
When used, the Customizer Reset option deletes all settings applied to the Customizer and uses default OceanWP theme styling settings to replace the existing ones (the same settings you'd have if you installed OceanWP theme for the very first time on a fresh website).
Find the Customizer Reset option via your WP Dashboard, OceanWP > OceanWP Panel > Customizer, at the bottom of the page.
The Customizer Reset option is extremely useful in the following situations:
- you are not satisfied with the styling and just wish to start over;
- you don't want to change the styling that came with one of the OceanWP demos step by step and instead you wish to start fresh;
- you want to manually switch to a different demo (OceanWP WordPress website template).
Using the Customizer Reset option will NOT change or delete your content. It will only restore the values / settings for the Customizer itself.
How to Use OceanWP Customizer Reset option
1. Navigate to your WP Dashboard, OceanWP > OceanWP Panel > Customizer.
2. Scroll down the page till the Customizer Reset option.
3. Click the red button "Reset Customizer Settings".
4. Confirm your action once you're prompted (to avoid accidental reset).
Enjoy building your website